Friday, February 28, 2014

First Penpal Letter 給外國筆友的第一封信



給外國筆友的第一封信

Hello, [對方名字]!

My name is [自己的英文外號]. I am a {high school/college} student in [在哪裡就學:northern Taiwan (Taiwan is an island off the coast of China)]. I have been studying English for [多少年, "four years" 最好全拼]. [寫日期,譬如:March, 2014] is the first time I have ever written penpal letters to foreigners. I am very excited.

注意:一般英漢字典對ever的解說不對,ever不是“曾經”的意思,正確的解說是:“過去、現在、未來的任何時候”【ever = at any time: past, present and future 在這裡ever用來強調:“從來沒有寫過這種信件”。


In Taiwan, everybody speaks Mandarin, but some people speak other dialects. I speak {Taiwanese and a little Hakka/Japanese台語還有一點客家話、日語}. I also speak some English, but not very well. Have you learned any other languages?

I have never been to [對方國家]. Please tell me something about your country. I hope to hear from you soon.

Your penpal,

[自己的英文外號]

No comments:

Post a Comment